Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Name

I always knew that one day I would eventually have a little girl.  I have also always pictured that little girl all dressed up in her big frilly dress with a beautiful bow on her head..............playing in the mud!  I can just see her now.  We get dressed, go to church, everything's great, when after church she is playing outside before I can get her clothes changed and I look up and there she is, sitting in a big mud puddle covered from head to toe!  Of course I'll be mad, but I'll also be thinking in my head, "yes, I knew this was coming" so all I will be able to do is laugh!  The only difference is, I'm sure with my luck, she will do this BEFORE church!!!

So I wanted a name that was a little more personal, which is why I came up with Mud Puddles and Ruffles.  Pictures coming soon.......

I've got my Etsy shop open and I'm slowly but surely adding to it.  And if I know you, of course you get the friends and family discount! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the name! It's so perfect. I was gonna post a comment about the diaper bag but I'll post it here...How did you make the bottom? I made a diaper bag for Brodie, but the bottom didn't turn out like I planned. Have any good hints or tips?

    ReplyDelete